Tuesday, September 8, 2009

2 weeks in...

So, I'm pretty bad at keeping up with blogging. Well, school's going pretty good. I absolutely love my Anatomy class. Its so interesting how God worked everything perfectly out in our bodies so that everything works together when something goes wrong. He's just so amazing. 


Speaking of God-He really really loves you. My friends and I are putting a group of people together to meet and talk about the deep things of God (you know, the things most churches and people-in general-are afraid to talk about---or just completely don't understand). I'm super pumped. Things like satan and demons. (ok yeah, not so much things of God.) But just knowing and accepting the fact that they are REAL! It's intense stuff! But OUR GOD IS SO MUCH MORE POWERFUL! He's so amazing and I love Him so much! So many people are praying for my generation and I'm seeing a group rise up from the normal way of life. They do not conform to this world, they live a godly, Christ-like life, and yes, they're persecuted for it. But Jesus said we would be!!!


Anyways, band is...interesting. This year is an advancing year (which means if we make a 1-the highest rating-at region, we move on to area). But the band isn't really...dedicated. We had practice on Labor Day-only half of the band showed up. So that's a little frustrating. But it is still fun and gradually getting better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment